One of the cities in United Arab Emirates is Dubai. Dubai is known as the world class tourist centre and a magnificent tailored destination. Dubai has become one of the most visited cities in the world. Dubai visa is one of the easiest visa to acquire in Nigeria in as much the rules and regulation guiding Dubai visa is strictly followed. According to the New Dubai Visa Requirement for Nigerian Citizen 2015:
FOR 2 WEEKS VISA
- A person between the ages of 25 to 39 can acquire visa.
- A person below the ages of 18 must be accompanied by parent.
- A person between the ages of 18 to 25 CANNOT acquire visa even with the accompanying parent.
FOR A MONTH VISA
It is only for the age of 40 years and above.
FOR 3 MONTH VISA (90 DAYS)
- Ladies must be above 31 years old
- Men must be above 25 years old
TYPES OF DUBAI VISA
The kind of visa needed to enter Dubai depends on several different factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its planned duration. There are different types of visa for entry to Dubai
- A 96-hour visa, which is valid for 4 days and it is not extendable. This type of visa is usually for transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport DXB for a minimum of 8 hours. Your passport must be valid for at least 3 months before a 96-hour visa can be obtained. A 96-hour visa can be obtained from Royal Coast Travels.
- Transit Visa— Dubai transit visa is Valid for 14 days from the day it is issued and good for 96 hours. You’ll need a confirmed hotel reservation, for best and affordable hotels in Dubai visit http://www.royalcoasttravels.com/hotels.php.
- Tourist Visa— Dubai Tourist Visa is Valid for a 30-days stay, but you can extend it to 40 days for a certain sum of money.
- Visit Visa — Dubai Visit Visa is usually valid for a maximum of 90 days and it is not extendable. The visit visa is granted to travelers coming to Dubai to visit their relatives or coming on a long-term business visit.
Regulations for a Work Visa application:
If you are coming to work in Dubai, you will require a visa that can only be obtained on your behalf by your employer.
- Passport must have minimum 6 months validity remaining at the time of application for an Entry Permit
- All photographs are to be recent, colour photographs.
- Those who are already in Dubai cannot get another entry permit until they depart from Dubai.
DUBAI VISA REQUIRMENT
- Passport copies
- Copy of confirmed flight booking
- Passport-sized photographs
- Visa fee
- A copy of hotel reservation
- Letter of from your employer, stating that you have been granted a leave, if you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
You can apply for Dubai visa through http://www.royalcoasttravels.com/dubai-visa.php
DUBAI VISA FEES
Dubai visa fees varies, Dubai Visa fees depends on the period of stay in Dubai. Visit http://www.kara.com.ng/dubai-visa for more information on Dubai visa fees.
DUBAI VISA PROCESSING TIME
Dubai visa processing time is between 4 to 5 working days depending on the type of visa you want to obtain and also subject to Dubai immigration approval.
All visa applications are subject to approval. Once applied, full charges are applicable. In order to clear a file from the system, a cancellation charge of $165 will be applicable should a request be rejected by the immigration department.